IntelliChief OCR Software
Convert Images to Text, Automatically Process Documents, and Eliminate Manual Data Entry With Capture Enterprise
IntelliChief Capture Enterprise is a powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) solution that can be implemented in our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
Digitizing information plays an essential role in boosting operational efficiency and paving the way for business process automation, which is why we have designed one of the fastest and most robust capture applications on the market.
Have a Project?
What Is OCR Software and How Does it Work?
OCR Software lets you convert traditional documents into searchable data. While a document scanner can create a digital replica of a paper image, an OCR program can take information off the image and use it for other purposes.
IntelliChief OCR software uses an advanced combination of OCR and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies to collect and digitize information from your paper documents, digital images, and more. Line by line, it captures and identifies business-critical information which is then stored in your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
What Happens When an OCR Application Can’t Recognize A Piece of Data?
Optical character recognition software is highly efficient, but capture rates do depend on the quality of the document that the program is reading. Blurry text, for instance, can be difficult for a computer to read.
With Capture Enterprise, you can customize your data confidence settings. When the program encounters a word or letter that it doesn’t recognize, it requests a manual review from a member of your team. It highlights the information that needs to be verified, allowing your team to find and address the issue in seconds.
The Benefits of OCR Software:
- Offers a reliable solution for all of your corporate content, whether paper or digital, including faxed contracts, printed forms, email content, TIFF images, PDFs, and more.
- Includes a variety of data capture functions, such as multi-language recognition, full-text scanning, and zonal identification.
- Processes structured, semi-structured, and unstructured documents.
- Uses a flexible procedural rules engine, ensuring that your information is dealt with according to your established business rules.
- Efficiently process a high volume of documents with batch processing technologies that can scale output as your company grows.
- Automatically imports data into your ERP system, providing real-time access to all corporate content.