IntelliChief is a fast-paced, growing organization and as such is always looking for highly qualified individuals that want to work on the latest ECM technologies. Please check below our current careers openings. If you still don’t see something that fits your interests, do not hesitate to contact us by sending a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for talented people and you may just be what we have been looking for!
Enterprise Account Executive - Remote - West Coast
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic West Coast Area Account Executive (within the contiguous United States) to report to our VP of Sales. We offer a diverse and open working environment, fostering a creative and dynamic company culture where highly motivated and intelligent team members can excel. Click here to apply.
Your Role at IntelliChief
- Exceed quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities, as well as selling IntelliChief products into existing accounts.
- Engage with all project stakeholders from C-level executives to end-users, to present and demonstrate the value proposition of the IntelliChief solution in the functional areas of Accounts Payable, Customer Service, and more.
- Become a trusted advisor to all project stakeholders.
- Respond to RFPs as assigned.
- Manage all stages of the opportunity including conducting discovery sessions and presentations, drafting and reviewing proposals, and negotiations.
- Perform day-to-day tasks in business development, including prospecting, following up on new leads and working with partners, utilizing proven solution selling techniques.
- At all times, maintain a robust pipeline and provide accurate quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Comply with CRM (SFDC) requirements.
- Willingness to travel 50% or as required.
- A motivated enterprise software sales executive and hunter, driven to add value to your prospects and customers. Through your business process and product knowledge, you become a trusted advisor that drives success for the customer and IntelliChief.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience, selling on-premise or SaaS solutions.
- You have consistently managed $1 M+ in software license quota and have a track record of exceeding quota.
- Knowledge of ECM, Document Management, Data Capture, Workflow, and ERP preferred.
- Business process knowledge for the Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash processes preferred.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Understands what it takes to create a sense of urgency while articulating the value proposition of our offerings.
- You are a self-starter and strong communicator with C-Level executives as well as business analysts, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Resides in the Pacific or Mountain Standard Time Zones (within the contiguous United States).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience required.