Oracle JD Edwards Content Management Software Can Help You Make the Most of Your EnterpriseOne or World ERP
IntelliChief’s enterprise content management software lets you do more with your Oracle JD Edwards ERP. Our system is one of the only ones that’s specifically designed for real-time JD Edwards integration, allowing you to complete your workflows faster and more efficiently – without the need for custom programming.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, we’ve developed one of the most highly integrated JD Edwards document management software programs on the market. It not only includes robust tools for document storage and routing, but also for Accounts Payable automation and sales order processing. In both EnterpriseOne & JDE World, you can:
- Automatically create vouchers or sales orders from scanned & imported images using OCR technology
- Automate your two- and three-way matching functions using line level data extraction
- Instantly normalize units of measure without employee intervention
- Cross-reference part numbers across all of your transactional documents, increasing your straight-through processing rate even further
- Assign GL codes to your purchases (including any applicable special charges, such as VAT or fuel surcharges) without having to log in to JDE
- Route documents to the appropriate employees (or departments) based on custom business rules and pre-defined workflows
- Search for & retrieve archived documents, without having to leave your JD Edwards application screens
- Access custom analytics reports to measure the effectiveness of document-driven business processes, like Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay
All of these features are available within the JD Edwards interface that you’re already used to. Everything about your current workflows will translate to your software – but through advanced automation, you’ll be able to manage your documents more quickly and at a lower cost.
Any time you need to manually process a document (for instance, if you need to code an invoice that doesn’t have a corresponding purchase order), natural language prompts tell you exactly what needs to be done. No more confusion, and no more delays – just simplified, error-free work.