A Simple, Flexible Interface for Code-Free Workflow Mapping
With the IntelliChief Visual Workflow Designer, you can easily determine which actions need to be completed (and when). You can diagram:
- Which steps are involved in each specific sequence
- Which departments are involved with each workflow (and which individual employees within each department)
- What needs to be done to resolve administrative exceptions
- What data is required to complete each process
- How long a project should remain in a stage if it is not manually processed
- What happens after a workflow is successfully completed
Business process mapping provides the foundation you need to successfully automate your workflows. Once you’ve created your diagram, you can insert stages and link them to automated responses, determine when to send email notifications to each participant in a workflow, and insert prompts to tell users what manual actions need to be taken – all within our intuitive Visual Workflow Designer tool.
It also provides a rich set of configurable rules and actions. You can ensure that all documents and data are delivered to the appropriate user at the appropriate time, customize your workflow prompts, and decide how projects should be re-routed if they’re not processed within a specific period of time. As your company changes – and your processes evolve – you can easily modify your workflows to update your automation paths. Our adaptable robots handle the heavy lifting, you just need to set the parameters for the tasks and processes you want them to execute.