“It’s like the equivalent of having a folder of documents attached to the ERP. Before they had to go either in a shared drop folder or a file cabinet, but now it just saves them a lot of time.”
Business Process & Applications Manage
Defined by its entrepreneurial culture, Soave Enterprises is comprised of a diverse set of 300-plus companies ranging from luxury condominiums along Florida’s coast, to Kansas City-based Mercedes-Benz retailers and a master planned residential community near Washington, D.C. Current holdings also encompass a prized collection of real estate investments, industrial services, and facility management companies, as well as hydroponic greenhouse operations.
Converting paper documents into electronic documents and retaining them for easy and remote access was top priority for Soave, and the company wanted a solution that would not only address their current needs, but also be robust enough to roll out the solution one business process at a time and scale with the company as it grows.
• Fewer delays in the invoice approval and exception handling processes due to implementing automatic escalation procedures
• Automatic vouchering into JD Edwards without
requiring a physical copy of the paper invoice.
• Significant increase in response times to vendors and internal management inquiries. Invoice and supporting documents can be easily retrieved from JD Edwards to instantly answer inquiries regardless of where the AP staff is located.
• HR team members can conveniently conduct records searches direct from JD Edwards
• Document receipt methods (mail, fax and email) are automatically ingested into IntelliChief and connected to employee files in JD Edwards.
• The increase in HR work activity related to employee turnover and attrition, particularly after the post-COVID shutdown, did not require an increase in additional HR staff.