Replacing Your ECM System
Your ECM System Has Failed You. What’s Next?
Has your Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system failed to live up to its promises? Are you thinking about replacing your ECM system? Many organizations find that their solution capably handles the document management aspect of ECM but fails to meet expectations when it comes to advanced functionality, like automating workflows or compliance policies.
If you are underwhelmed with your system, don’t fret, there’s still time to migrate to a new ECM solution that gives you the flexibility to start with one or multiple departments and scales organically with your business without exorbitant hidden costs.
Your Enterprise Content Management Checklist
If your ECM system has failed you, it’s important to consider the integrations, features, and functionalities that will yield the highest ROI for your business before replacing your ECM system. This ECM checklist can help!
Does Your ECM System…
- Formalize or standardize processes to eliminate human error and guesswork?
- Allow you to manage the life cycle of every document in your organization, including related documentation?
- Support instantaneous search and retrieval from a secure digital repository?
- Support document annotations and markups?
- Automatically establish digital audit trails for streamlined compliance?
- Integrate seamlessly with your core Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and other related applications?
- Permit real-time updates?
- Support automation for document-centric processes like Accounts Payable, Sales Order Processing, Human Resources, Customer Service, etc.?
Selecting a Strategic Partner to Ensure a Seamless ECM Migration
Enterprise Content Management is truly the only single-source solution for companies looking to fast-track their digital transformation across the board. ECM has the features SMEs and large enterprises require to function fluidly and avoid operational pitfalls. That said, you can’t deploy ECM without a robust plan and a strategic partner. Business leaders need to strategize in advance to establish an ECM roadmap that will stimulate their growth year-over-year while expanding their solution into multiple departments, and, eventually, across the enterprise. IntelliChief utilizes this approach with all of our customers to ensure that they have access to accurate forecasts and continuous benchmarking during implementation, go-live, and beyond.