Being featured at the JD Edwards Houston Users Group (HUG) meeting, August 28th at The HESS Club, Houston. Fiscal Fitness for JDE: Today’s AP and Orders Automation Abilities, will be presented and peer-discussed by IntelliChief ECM, an Oracle Gold Partner provider of enterprise content management for JD Edwards systems.
The integrating ECM system enables automating documentation capture and management, validating and updating JDE-based data, and facilitating workflow befitting a company’s specific processes and culture. As a true enterprise system, IntelliChief is deployable throughout an organization’s local and global footprint.
JDE IntelliChief ECM AP and Orders Automation HUG discussion will cover:
Accounts Payable Automation
- Reduce vendor invoice processing and filing costs
- Increase automated workflow and streamline processes
- Increase invoice approval and exception handling processes visibility
- Reduce late payment fees while increasing early payment discounts.
Sales Order Processing Automation
- Faster, more accurate order processing
- Lower order processing cost
- Increase process control and visibility of order routing
- Decrease Days Sales Outstanding
- Improve Customer Service experiences for customers, and for staff managing each account.
Unable to attend? Contact us for the presentation’s on-demand recording. Or, learn more about IntelliChief’s JD Edwards solutions here.