Tim Nissen | See IntelliChief at JD Edwards HUG March 26th
Head to Houston’s Hess Club and see IntelliChief at JD Edwards HUG March 26th and meet the folks from the Oracle Gold Partner provider of enterprise content management (ECM) for EnterpriseOne and World systems.
Advancing AP and Order Automation Abilities for JD Edwards will be presented, covering automating documentation capture and management, validating and updating of your JDE-based data, and facilitating workflow in-line with the way your company works.
This enterprise presentation covers –
• Reducing costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices
• Increasing automation to streamline processes in workflow
• Dashboards and reports increasing invoice processing visibility
• Reducing the risk of late payment fees while increasing the amount of early payment discounts.
Automating Sales Order Processing:
• Faster, more accurate order processing, lowering costs throughout each step
• Increasing process control and visibility of order routing for reviews and approvals
• Decreasing Days Sales Outstanding
• Improving Customer Service experiences (for both customers and staff managing each account).
IntelliChief welcomes the opportunity to discuss JD Edwards system integration spanning AP and Order Automation, as well as other expansion of ECM into areas including Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, HR-HCM and other paper and process-intensive environments.
Unable to attend? Contact IntelliChief for a recording of the presentation.