IntelliChief, an Oracle Gold Partner provider of automated document management and workflow enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, announces IntelliChief ECM will present Live at RMOUG Training Days: Order Automation for JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, during the event February 19-21, 2019 at The Westin Westminster Hotel in Denver.
JD Edwards and PeopleSoft-integrating ECM enables automating documentation capture and management, validating and updating Oracle databases, and facilitating workflow befitting a company’s specific processes and culture. As a true enterprise system, IntelliChief is deployable throughout an organization’s local and global footprint.
Live at RMOUG Training Days: Order Automation for JD Edwards, PeopleSoft will cover:
- Automating the Order Entry processes, decreasing processing time and cost
- Increasing order fulfillment accuracy by automating order documentation collection, organization and access
- Mapping workflow to a company’s specific processes
- Full-viewing desktop and mobile visibility of processing status, interdepartmental input and exception handling
- Facilitating quicker approvals through automated collaboration
- Providing Order Status analytics reporting of Open Orders and Days Sales Outstanding
- Promoting improved relationships between Sales, Customer Service and clients.
Additionally, Orders Automation discussions will be held daily in IntelliChief’s on-site expo center.
These unable to attend may contact IntelliChief for information.
IntelliChief ECM provides a smooth, robotic process automation (RPA) transition from costly manual document management and workflow functions. Its industry-awarded AI-powered document capture enables users imaging capability of any paper or electronic format, indexing contents and validating with data in their ERP and line of business applications. It lifecycle-manages all related documentation and facilitates optimized interdepartmental process workflow, with real-time analytic visibility. The system provides desktop and mobile access, and integrates with all enterprise resource planning and business systems.
IntelliChief’s departmental usage spans Accounts Payable, Order Processing, Finance, Purchasing, Sales Management, Customer Service, Human Resources-HCM, IT, Legal and Logistics/Distribution.