Tim Nissen | JD Edwards: Automating Accounts Payable.
A prominent movement within the JD Edwards community – automating AP processing. This live web presentation following Oracle Quest COLLABORATE 18 overviews how-to’s utilizing enterprise content management (ECM) to increase visibility and control, reduce costs to process invoices and decrease invoice cycle times, with seamless JDE integration.
The discussion of accomplishments:
- Reduce costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices by an average of 75%
- Increase automation and streamline processes via workflow to reduce cycle time by an average of 80%
- Increase visibility into the AP processes through custom criteria-built reports and dashboards
- Reduce the risk of late payment fees, while increasing the amount of early payment discounts
- Extend paperless process management ECM beyond AP; to Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Purchasing, Human Resources.
Seats are limited for this one; register yours today.
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 2:30pm EST
Unable to attend? Contact IntelliChief for an on-demand viewing link: /contact-intellichief/.