Tim Nissen | JD Edwards Accounts Payable Automation and Content Management.
If your organization needs to automate Accounts Payable processes, what are the considerations? For JD Edwards users, emphasis is given to solutions that can integrate seamlessly with JDE EnterpriseOne and World. From there, what type of solution best fits your AP department? Is it the best strategic fit for your organization on an enterprise scale?
Join us for a live presentation exclusive for JD Edwards users, covering the choices available to you for automating your AP processes, and the strategic fit an enterprise content management (ECM) solution could provide. Core concepts of OCR and data capture, workflow, analytics and mobile will be covered, along with the benefit a true ‘enterprise’ ECM for JD Edwards organizations provides.
– Reducing vendor invoice processing and filing costs by 75%
– Increasing automation and streamline processes via workflow, reducing cycle time by 80%
– Reducing late payment fee risk
– Increasing the amount of early payment discounts received through payment scheduling optimization
– Increasing visibility into AP processes through customized, criteria-built reports and dashboards.
See how in this 30-minute live presentation: JD Edwards Accounts Payable Automation and Content Management.
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 11:00 – 11:30am EST
Register Today: //attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4564487677392974337
Unable to attend? Contact us for a post-event recording.