IntelliChief, LLC, a provider of automated document management and workflow enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, announces IntelliChief ECM presenting at the Annual Oracle User Group Gillette Stadium Meeting, November 8, 2018 in Foxborough, MA.
IntelliChief’s presentation, A Peer’s Perspective – Automating Sales Order Processing with Oracle, will encompass Emser Tile’s sales order processing automation journey, highlighting discoveries and results received from a before-after vantage. It features testimonial with benchmarked benefits they achieved, covering:
- Automating the Order Entry processes, decreasing manual processing time and cost throughout their organization
- Increasing order fulfillment accuracy by automating order documentation collection
- Electronically capturing and organizing all documents of each transaction
- Mapping workflow to their company’s specific processes
- Full-view desktop and mobile visibility of processing status, interdepartmental input and exception handling
- Facilitating quicker approvals through automated collaboration
- Order status analytics providing reporting of Open Orders and Days Sales Outstanding
- Facilitating improved relationships between Sales, Customer Service and clients.
Additionally, IntelliChief will discuss the expanding capabilities of ECM for Oracle systems, including Accounts Payable and Sales Order automation with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World, PeopleSoft and Oracle E-Business Suite, in the West Atrium.
To learn more, contact IntelliChief.