IntelliChief, LLC, will be presenting their document management software solutions at the NCR Synergy Conference. The conference will be held from June 22-24, 2015 at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
As a leading provider of ERP-integrated content management and workflow solutions, IntelliChief is proud to participate in this NCR Retail event. By demonstrating their approach to business process optimization, IntelliChief will be showing attendees how to improve operations throughout their entire organization. Conference-goers will discover:
- How to move away from manual document management & outdated workflows
- How to capture documents in any format, automatically classify the contents, and validate the information with their ERP
- How to reduce errors with ERP system data validation
- How to make better strategic decisions with real-time updates
- How to manage their records’ life-cycles without any time-intensive effort
Collectively, these optimized paper-and-process-intensive workflows can improve everything from Accounting (both Purchase-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash) and Customer Service to Operations, Human Resources, and Legal Efforts. With documentation saved in IntelliChief, anyone who needs (and has permission-based access to) corporate information can access it from their computer or mobile device.
To learn more about IntelliChief’s paperless process management solutions, stop by NCR Synergy’s Exhibit Section, Booth 810. Leif Peters will be presenting the Breakout Session, “An Integrated Solution for PO and Non-PO Invoice Processing: Paperless Accounts Payable for Supply Chain, Warehouse and Transportation Management” on Tuesday, June 23rd in the Conference Center.