Fiscal Fitness for JDE: Advancing AP and Orders Automation Abilities, a presentation by IntelliChief, an Oracle Gold Partner provider of enterprise content management (ECM) for JD Edwards systems, automating documentation capture and management, validating and updating of your JDE-based data, and facilitating workflow in-line with the way your company works.
This presentation covers –
AP automation’s evolving – topics covered include:
• Reducing costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices
• Increase automation and streamline processes via workflow
• Increasing visibility into the invoice approval and exception handling processes through dashboards and reports
• Reduce the risk of late payment fees while increasing the amount of early payment discounts.
Automating sales order processing expands ECM’s interdepartmental impact, including:
• Faster, more accurate order processing, lowering costs to process orders
• Increased process control and visibility for orders needing to be routed for review, approval or other exception handling
• Decreasing Days Sales Outstanding
• Improved Customer Service experiences for customers, and for staff managing each account.