Many companies rely on manual, paper-based AP processes, causing errors and escalating costs. AP Automation solutions promise improvement and savings, but real-time JDE integration is crucial. Without it, handling invoices, verifying receipt, matching to PO’s, GL coding, and vouchering remains burdensome. The extent of JDE integration determines automation success, reducing manual work, improving AP management, and enhancing cost and cash flow insights.
On average, processing an invoice takes 10.9 days and costs $10.18. Best-in-class organizations, per Ardent Partners, use intelligent AP automation for 2.2 times higher straight-through processing and a 60% lower exception rate. Achieving these results requires tight JDE integration to extract data from AP invoices and streamline processing while gaining control over corporate spending and cash flow.
Register for this webinar to find out how – and why – deep integration with JDE will:
- Minimize the time and effort it takes to process invoices
- Eliminate manual data entry and associated errors
- Avoid rework from having to rekey or reprocess invoices
- Simplify exception processing when invoices aren’t matched to POs or aren’t coded correctly
- Improve vendor relationships
- Optimize payment terms
- Increase visibility throughout the AP process
- Improve cash flow