Your company has decided to embark on the journey of AP Automation to streamline AP operations, save money and better manage cash flow. Embracing emerging technologies like AP Automation is an exciting step forward for every stakeholder, but moving from a manual process to an automated and improved process is daunting at best. So how do you avoid the common (and not so common) pitfalls of implementing the right AP Automation solution for your company?
Join us for a lively session on how to plan for, implement and manage a successful AP Automation project with JDE, and avoid the mistakes that will torpedo the overarching success of your project.
You’ll learn about best practices for:
- Choosing the right implementation partner (and why integration is critical to the overarching success of the project)
- Empowering stakeholders
- Setting objectives, establishing milestones and providing metrics that matter
- Simplifying complex processes
- Avoiding overcommitments, scope creep and poor planning
- Testing with a purpose
- Ensuring user acceptance and adoption