With Oracle JD Edwards (JDE) as your primary ERP application, you’ll need to ensure that the Accounts Payable automation solution that you choose integrates seamlessly with JDE. While that should be one of your primary considerations, it shouldn’t be the only thing you take into account.
Expectations are everything when it comes to both evaluating AP automation solutions and measuring the success of your project. In Automate Accounts Payable and Exceed Expectations as an Oracle JD Edwards User, you’ll learn how to define the criteria for your automation initiative and gain an understanding of what features are critical not only to meet but exceed your expectations for success. Discover:
- The benefits of real-time integration with Oracle JDE
- The latest advances in straight-through processing
- How to accommodate the true complexities of the invoice matching process
- The value of true content management in your Procure to Pay process
- How you can replicate your AP automation success enterprise-wide