Once you transition to digital document management, you can collect and repurpose your business information without any additional effort. Instead of processing each document by hand – and entering the information into each of your other business applications – software can handle this behind the scenes. You can save time on manual data entry while streamlining your most common business processes.
Importing Your Existing Records
Electronic systems let you manage your paper records and electronic documents on the same platform. You can save emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, and other files directly from your computer while using OCR to convert hard-copy records into electronic files. This makes it easy to manage a variety of communications from your suppliers, customers, and business partners.
IntelliChief: Digital Document Storage Solutions for Your Business Content
IntelliChief’s document management solution is designed for the enterprise. You can use our software in any department or business unit, improving collaboration and visibility across your entire organization, including:
- Procurement: Procurement can electronically store their requisition forms and purchase approvals, requests for proposals, quotes, and contracts. Routing rules can send internal purchasing requests to managers for approval, and the data from approved requests can be automatically converted to purchase orders. Learn more about document management for your Procurement Department.
- Accounting: Accounting can store supplier invoices, purchase orders, and receipts in a comprehensive repository. From there, IntelliChief can take the transactional information from these documents and automate your two- or three-way match. As each invoice is validated and paid, you can save the payment vouchers and corresponding checks to your electronic archive. Learn more about digital document management for Accounting.
- Production: Production can store design plans, spec sheets, engineering change orders, and other documents from the manufacturing process. Your team can access these documents from the production floor, a warehouse, or a corporate office, helping them reduce their lead time and fill each order more quickly. Learn more about document management for your Production Department.
- Human Resources: Human Resources can create an electronic file for each employee, digitizing everything from onboarding documents and benefits forms to PTO requests and non-compete agreements. Plus, custom retention settings make it easy to comply with employment record policies. Learn more about digital HR document management.
- Customer Service: Customer Service can create a paperless record for each customer, making it easy to retrieve their purchase history, service requests, and billing preferences (among other information.) When your representatives need to respond to an inquiry, they can do so in seconds – without making the customer wait for an answer. Learn more about digital document management in Customer Service.