For more than a decade, our customers have known to equate the name “IntelliChief” with “best-in-class enterprise content management“.
But what led to that name in the first place?
Our company’s founders wanted to come up with a descriptive term that reflected their vision for ECM. Their goal? Providing company leaders with access to their business information, giving them total visibility into their workflows & empowering them to make more informed decisions. And so the company was named IntelliChief: “Intelligence for the Chief Executive.”
A Modern Vision for The Future
As we grew, we realized that companies needed a cross-departmental approach to data & document management. We expanded our goals to include:
- Helping companies speed up their Accounts Payable workflows (which has since become an industry-acclaimed strength)
- Taking the stress out of multi-channel order fulfillment
- Optimizing as many specific business processes as possible through strategic automation
- Connecting Finance, Purchasing, Customer Service, Human Resources, Legal, and Logistics/Distribution technologies with real-time integrations
- Integrating with every single ERP and line of business system on the market, connecting multiple databases for ease of use
It didn’t take long for us to become the enterprise operations system that we are today. Our original vision still holds strong – only now, it’s helping companies become more agile & efficient at every turn.
So now that you know us a little bit better – how about we get to know more about you? Contact us today, and tell us what parts of your corporate mission you need help with. We’ll show you that we’re more than just a product – we’re a transformative solution for better business.