In today’s uncertain economic times, doing more with less has become more of a survival skill than a go-forward strategy. Who says it can’t be both? Implementing automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency should be at the top of your to-do list. Your Account Payable (AP) department is a business unit that can see a significant return on investment with automation tools.
Automation is more than just eliminating manual data entry. From having full visibility into your AP process to eliminating received not vouchered invoices and reducing the percent of invoice exceptions, AP Automation paves the way for straight-through processing — and that’s only the beginning.
Join us for Discovering End-to-End Benefits of AP Automation for EBS to learn how automation tools can make a significant impact on your AP department. Our AP experts will cover:
- The importance of real-time integration with your existing E-Business Suite (EBS) ERP
- Easy-to-use workflows that eliminate bottlenecks
- How to achieve a 75% reduction in costs associated with processing and filing a vendor invoice
- Automating the matching process (2-3 or 4-way matches)
- Converting unit of measure differences automatically when the ordered quantities are different than the invoiced quantities
- Converting part numbers when you and your supplier use different item numbers for the same part
- Expediting multiple approvals, routing, and processing of invoices
- The impact of a mobile-friendly process to handle out-of-office approvals and routing procedures
- Coding shipping charges, taxes, and other variable fees that are on the invoice, but not on the PO
Don’t miss your opportunity to see firsthand how companies have implemented AP Automation tools. Increased efficiency and productivity are only two benefits; however, it is the tangible return on investment that makes AP Automation the ideal tool for SMEs and large enterprises.