Today, Accounts Payable Automation is considered a business-critical function within the back office. Having an efficient AP department is so much more than tracking broad KPIs such as time to process or cost per invoice. The goal of AP Automation is to maximize straight-through processing (STP) or “touchless” invoices. You need tangible KPIs help to gauge your STP rate and the overall effectiveness of your solution, such as the number of “received not vouchered” invoices eliminated and percentage in reduction of invoice exceptions. But how do you identify the features that contribute the most to this important aspect of AP Automation?
When comparing AP Automation tools, it’s easy to overlook seemingly simple business situations that need to be considered when implementing automation tools. But the details of your workflows matter and they can make a huge difference in getting straight-through processing rates that are best in class. Join us for Best Practices for Touchless Accounts Payable Automation in Infor (BPCS / LX, MAPICS / XA, LN, PRMS) to learn how to identify these important features.
In this webinar, our AP Automation experts will cover:
- The importance of real-time integration with your existing Infor (BPCS / LX, MAPICS / XA, LN, PRMS) ERP
- Automating the matching process
- Converting unit of measure differences automatically when the ordered quantities are different than the invoiced quantities
- How to achieve an 80 percent reduction in received not vouchered rates
- Easy-to-use workflows that tell users exactly what they are expected to do
- Converting part numbers when you and your supplier use different item numbers for the same part
- Expediting multiple approvals, routing, and processing of invoices
- The impact of a mobile-friendly process to handle out-of-office approvals and routing procedures
- Coding shipping charges, taxes, and other variable fees that are on the invoice, but not on the PO
AP Automation is not a one-size-fits-all solution. It is important to choose a vendor that understands your business process and can adapt proven best practices to your company’s needs. Join us for Best Practices for Touchless Accounts Payable Automation in Infor (BPCS / LX, MAPICS / XA, LN, PRMS) and see how IntelliChief can improve productivity within your Accounts Payable department.