IntelliChief recently released version 3.6 of their signature document management product. As with previous versions, it was designed with Infor users in mind – and the new release comes with a number of features that make it easier to use your Series I application.
What can our new Infor document management software do for you?
- Automate everything from accounting and finance to customer service, human resources, logistics & distribution, and operations.
- Make the document search even easier, with configured search fields that let you look up records by content and type.
- Keep everything running smoothly when key users are out of town, thanks to temporary user designations that allow managers and peers to step in.
- Simplify global collaboration, with new multinational & multilingual environments (which you can customize for each individual user).
- Send out notifications at whatever intervals will allow you to be most productive – whether that’s all at once, or chronologically as new documents arrive.
- Permit more robust documentation, with capture-phase notations that allow you to create and save comments as files are created.
- Match newly-uploaded documents with ones that are currently saved in your workflow.
It even includes new spooled file templates tools, which were added specifically for use with iSeries-platform ERPs. You can more easily choose which documents you want to include in each import batch. You can even output spooled file documents as text pages, with all the processing profile and index values included. From there, they can be imported directly into Infor IntelliChief, which streamlines the interaction between ERP and ECM.
To learn more about the time and cost savings that the newest Infor IntelliChief release can provide, contact us today.