IntelliChief is updating its award-winning document management software to include new features for the IBM i platform. These new features will be introduced at the COMMON 2013 Annual Meeting and Exposition – the largest gathering of the Power Systems user community. The event will be held at the Austin Convention Center, in Austin Texas from April 7-10, 2013.
As part of our commitment to helping IBM i series users work more effectively, our flagship document management and workflow automation software system:
- Enables real-time access to any document in the IntelliChief archive
- Allows core business documents – whether generated from the iSeries or received from vendors or customers – to be pushed out to mobile devices, or accessed on demand via an online portal
- Captures, archives, and profiles paper-based documents (such as invoices and purchase orders)
- Collects documents directly from monitored email addresses, indexes them, and ties them to an iSeries ERP application without end user intervention
- Automatically links together related business documents that correspond with specific business processes
Here’s an example:
In the purchase to pay business process, users can access purchase orders, requisitions, manifests, bills of lading, receiving notes, and payment documents on a single screen. They can then move through IntelliChief’s electronic approval process, allowing them to manage and control authorizations with minimal effort.
Best in class OCR functionality also allows users to eliminate their current time-consuming approach to manual data entry. This makes high-volume processes, such as invoice vouchering, must faster.
“As a leading provider of document management and workflow software solutions for the IBM i platform, IntelliChief maintains tight integrations with key iSeries ERP providers including B&L, Friedman, JDA, JD Edwards, Mincron, Retalix, and Wynne Systems—just to name a few” commented Michael Jasper, Partner Development Manager at IntelliChief. “And as the exclusive, chosen provider of document management and workflow solutions for Infor iSeries customers, IntelliChief simply offers the most powerful solution for going paperless for all IBM i customers.”
To learn more about our paperless process management software for the IBM i platform, stop by booth #110 or contact us today.