IntelliChief will be presenting their latest electronic document management solution – a custom integration for the B&L Information Systems ERP – at Spectrum ’12. Designed specifically for metal-casters, foundries, and other businesses that are built on B&L’s enterprise software solutions, IntelliChief’s document management software offers a variety of imaging & workflow automation functions that considerably improve productivity.
Spectrum ’12 will be held on September 9-11 at the Sheraton Indianapolis City Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. While in attendance, IntelliChief will be demonstrating their new solutions for:
- Creating and capturing key business documents electronically
- Making documents available to authorized users from any computer or mobile device
- Syncing data directly with B&L Odyssey and BLIS-400 ERP applications
When Odyssey and BLIS-400 are used in conjunction with IntelliChief, users can more accurately manage the unstructured data that’s present on their paper-based business documents. Whether these documents are generated internally or received from supply chain partners or customers, it’s crucial to process this data quickly – and IntelliChief lets you do just that. Our solutions eliminate manual data entry, reduce labor costs as a result of faster document processing, and improve the quality (and accessibility) of crucial business information.
Additional benefits include:
- The ability to custom-configure settings without specialized technical training
- Real-time dissemination of data across an entire organization (from accounting and purchasing to customer service)
- The simplification of complex, multi-step processes through workflow automation
- A lower cost of accounts payable audits
To learn more about our exciting document management solutions for B&L ERPs, stop by our booth at Spectrum ’12 or contact us directly.