With both outbound and inbound logistics, shipping and receiving documentation is substantial. So are the stakes in its accuracy and the data’s circulation to departments depending on the orders.
In-tandem with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) or supply chain management system (SCM), IntelliChief enables you automated capture of all formats of shipping documentation – bills of lading (BOLs), manifests, delivery receipts – assembling complete document collections per transaction. Accuracy is validated with vendor or customer information stored in your ERP or SCM, and automated workflow with all departments involved in each transaction. Detailed visibility is provided throughout your shipping logistics.
IntelliChief’s automation removes the barriers – and costs – of paper-based distribution documentation:
- Quicker outbound turnaround – leading to improved delivery time, and customer relationships
- Rapid, accurate inbound processing – enabling you to receive all available vendor discounts, and avoid any late payment fees
- Reduction of paper’s cost – your people’s time with manual data entry, daily on and offsite storage and access retrieval, along with mounting physical storage costs
- Assured accuracy – logistics is fast-paced; missing documentation is costly to track down, slowing operations down – IntelliChief’s automated capture keep shipping information moving while verifying accuracy of every transaction
- Real-time information access – IntelliChief’s process workflow routs data interdepartmentally; specific to both staff throughout your organization, with portals provided to trade partners as needed, from desktop and mobile devices.
A natural interdepartmental collaboration capability with your Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Customer Service departments.