Tim Nissen | Fiscal Fitness for XA: Advancing AP and Orders Automation Abilities.
A presentation by Infor and IntelliChief, provider of document management/ECM for Infor XA, automating documentation capture, validating and updating of your XA-based data, and facilitating workflow in-line with the way your company works.
This presentation covers –
AP automation’s evolving – topics covered include:
• Reducing costs associated with processing and filing vendor invoices
• Increase automation and streamline processes via workflow
• Increasing visibility into the invoice approval and exception handling processes through dashboards and reports
• Reduce the risk of late payment fees while increasing the amount of early payment discounts.
Automating sales order processing expands document management’s interdepartmental impact, including:
• Faster, more accurate order processing, lowering costs to process orders
• Increased process control and visibility for orders needing to be routed for review, approval or other exception handling
• Decreasing Days Sales Outstanding
• Improved Customer Service experiences for customers, and for staff managing each account.
There are 2 available events, though virtual seats for these are limited. Please register today for yours.
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018
Time: 11:00am – noon EDT
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm EDT